Be part of a great team of people to make a lasting impact!
Our volunteers are the heart of El Buen, generously giving their time and talents to further our mission. Volunteers provide support that allows us to maximize limited resources. Approximately 1000 volunteers help us each year.
You can choose to volunteer from these four areas: health clinic, family literacy, food pantry and events.
Questions? Contact our call center or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I become a volunteer?
- Does El Buen need help for community events?
- Can I complete community service hours at El Buen?
- Complete the online application and consent to a background check.
- Participate in a new volunteer information session, including a job match interview.
- Attend Safeguarding God’s Children and job-specific training.