El Buen’s Academic Center of Excellence (ACE) program offers state-of-the-art curriculum integrating STEM and the Arts enrichment, socio-emotional support, and leadership development!
El Buen Samaritano invites you to participate in our annual En el Juego: Back to School Campaign – raising awareness about the power of education and supporting our comprehensive year-round out of school time education services and back-to-school supplies distribution event in August.
Together we nurture youth to unleash their potential, believe in themselves and follow their dreams!
El Buen’s Academic Center of Excellence (ACE) serves youth in elementary, middle, and high school ages. El Buen’s ACE provides:
- Year-round out of school time focusing on academic support, tutoring, Friday Clubs, and social emotional support.
- Summer STEM Academic Enrichment and Leadership Development Camps.
- Transition to high school programming and support for 8th and 9th graders.
- Back-to-School event providing school supplies to 1,000+ youth in Central Texas.
- Intergenerational Technology and Cultural Arts Programming.
- Year-round digital media and communications workshops.
- Outdoor Families Community Event – to ensure youth have access to summer camps.
When youth thrive, communities thrive!
$500 sponsors one semester of academic support and comprehensive wrap around services for a student
$250 sponsors a students’ technology resources for the academic year
$150 sponsors a student’s digital media project
$50 sponsors a student’s program enrollment fee
$25 provides supplies for after school clubs (art, cooking, and STEM themed)
Click Here to Donate Now
More than ever, we must serve as our youths’ greatest supporters and coaches, leading them to become 21st-Century ready!
Ways to Get Involved:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding opportunities to become involved:
Academic Center of Excellence (ACE) – Join our year-round programming as an:
• Youth Tutor for the academic year
• Intergenerational Program Mentor
• Summer Camp Volunteer
Back to School (B2S) Event: sponsor a distribution tent at our Back to School (B2S) event for the opportunity to brand the tent with your logo or family/organization name and join us in our most client facing volunteer role. Together, we will distribute 1,000+ bundles of school supplies.
Back to School (B2S) Supplies Drive: support El Buen by holding a drive to collect the school supplies given to students during the B2S event. Our goal is to distribute 1,000+ bundles of supplies.