Commitment to helping Latino and other families in Central Texas lead healthy, productive and secure lives through high-quality and affordable healthcare, education and basic needs services.
Join our network to receive our latest news and information. You information will not be shared with third parties and you can opt out anytime.
87% of our clients have an income of less than $24k for a family of two. Last year, we had a 19% increase across services, providing:
- Medical care to 6,000 patients,
- Emergency food assistance to 5,000 families,
- Adult and Youth Education to almost 700 students such as English as a second language, computer literacy, after-school programming, and summer camp
Your Support Strengthens Families. Donate or Volunteer.
- …I live across Austin Community College, but decided to continue coming to El Buen. To live far and make this effort- El Buen is doing something right.”
– ALEXANDRA SALDÍVAR
- …Coming to El Buen’s Food Pantry opened many doors for me and my family, it was heaven sent.”
– FRANCISCA LÓPEZ DE SOLER
- …One never knows when your circumstances can change, but it’s comforting to know El Buen is there to lend a helping hand.”
– THE CÁRDENAS FAMILY