HELPING OUR NEIGHBORS BUILD HEALTHY, PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE LIVES
Donate to El Buen
Please only click the donate now button once to avoid interruptions
All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Thank you for investing in the lives and promise of our families!
Creating strong, resilient and thriving communties by helping families achieve their goals.
El Buen Samaritano provides these opportunities by:
- State-certified Community Health Workers providing community supports, education and advocacy
- Prenatal Health Education
- Chronic Disease Management Education
- Family Planning and Sexual Health Education for youth
- Digital Literacy Education
- English as a Second Language
- Adult Basic Education (provided in Spanish)
- After-school tutoring and summer camps
- General and Internal Health Care
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Mental Health, Substance Use, Peer Support Groups
- Food Pantry
- Community Garden
- Hands for Hope Thanksgiving Meal Drive