Why Join Us?
Do you want your work to have a positive impact on your community?
Join our team of dedicated staff who work together to deliver coordinated, integrated and client-centered health and social services in effort to reduce health disparities and further health equity. We encourage the growth and empowerment of those we serve, so they may fully participate in their own development and increase their capacity to be leaders and contributors to their families and the community.
Our culture is one of compassion for our clients and for each other and encouragement for individual growth. We hope you will join us in this important and fulfilling work.
People who love what they do
Our staff motto is, “People who love what they do.” Our work is challenging, but meaningful—motivating staff day in and day out. Employees, volunteers and other stakeholders share a strong work ethic and compassion for the individuals we serve.
We promote a culture of teamwork, continuous improvement and respect for our community. We work hard, and support each other to provide quality care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient needs. El Buen values the talents of our employees and fosters an open, cooperative and dynamic environment in which employees and the organization alike can thrive. We currently employ more than 80 individuals who represent our vibrant community.
But don’t take our word for it, here’s what some of our employees have to say:
- “Something I truly enjoy about my job is that my input, opinion and suggestions matter. I tell and continue to tell my family and friends that El Buen recognizes talent and encourages growth from within. A lot of companies and organizations say it but El Buen lives it!”
– Lillian Acosta, Executive Assistant
- “Working at El Buen the past 14 years has been an honor, it has given me the opportunity to serve my community and make long lasting friendships.”
– Rosa Carroll, Basic Needs Coordinator
- “The main reason why I love working at El Buen is that I love helping people,
and I get the opportunity to do it every day! This is the most rewarding job I have ever had.”
– Juan Rosa, Community Health Worker (Promotor de Salud)