HELPING OUR NEIGHBORS BUILD HEALTHY, PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE LIVES
Creating strong, resilient and thriving communties by helping families achieve their goals.
El Buen Samaritano provides these opportunities by:
- State-certified Community Health Workers providing community supports, education and advocacy
- Prenatal Health Education
- Chronic Disease Managent Education
- Family Planning and Sexual Health Education for youth
- Digital Literacy Education
- English as a Second Language
- Adult Basic Education (provided in Spanish)
- After-school tutoring and summer camps
- General and Internal Health Care
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Mental Health, Substance Use, Peer Support Groups
- Food Pantry
- Community Garden
- Hands for Hope Thanksgiving Meal Drive
Donate to El Buen
All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Thank you for investing in the lives and promise of our families!